RETURN TO NATURE
GREEN BURIAL IN BEAUTIFUL MONTANA
Now, you or your loved ones can become one with the earth in Montana’s breathtaking Bridger Mountains.YES, I WANT TO KNOW MORE INFINITY CEMETERY ESSENTIALS
(print) LIVE CAMERA LINK
HAVE YOU BEEN SEARCHING FOR THE PERFECT, EARTH-FRIENDLY BURIAL OPTION FOR CREMATED REMAINS OR NATURAL BURIAL?
- Have you been looking for an environmentally-friendly burial option for you or a family member?
- Have you been holding onto a loved one’s ashes, awaiting a beautiful, permanent resting place?
- Does the idea of scattering a loved one’s ashes seem disrespectful?
- Are you concerned about the waste and contamination common in traditional burial practices?
- Do you seek a secluded burial that’s in the heart of pure and breathtaking splendor?
- Want to literally make history with a lasting memorial option that's designed to remain online forever?
- Or, are you simply curious to know about earth-conscious burial choices?
If you answered yes to any of the above, you’ve come to the right place.
At Infinity Cemetery you’ve found an option that is simple, beautiful, and truly kind to our planet earth. Our green burial services here at Infinity Cemetery give you a permanent resting place in the heart of one of nature’s most exquisite settings.
We believe that, as the next step in life’s journey, death should bring us closer to nature, and not further away from it. That’s why we founded Infinity Cemetery.
As the first Certified Green Burial Natural Cemetery in Montana, Infinity Cemetery is a deeded nature preserve nestled in the foothills of Montana’s Bridger Mountains, offering an exquisite landscape of undisturbed fir and aspen woodlands and diverse wildlife for a final resting place.WHO WE ARE
WHAT IS GREEN BURIAL?
Green burial is an ancient organic practice that’s completely free from the artificial materials and contaminants common in modern burials. It’s better for the earth, more affordable, and truly simple and beautiful.
Here at Infinity Cemetery, we are certified by the Green Burial Council, a national non-profit certifying body. All graves are 100% hand dug. With Green Burials of Cremated Remains, the ashes are actually mixed with the native soil. Natural Green Burials are kept as simple as possible. We do not use any burial vaults or conventional caskets, only biodegradable coffins, containers or shrouds. Every burial is performed with respect, in harmony with nature, to allow the remains to easily become one with our nature preserve.
Burials at Infinity Cemetery are breathtakingly beautiful, truly intimate, and unforgettable. Loved ones are honored forever and returned to nature, to become a part of earth’s natural cycle.
Did you know?
Did you know, every year, in the United States alone, we bury:
- 4.3 million gallons of embalming fluid, with carcinogenic formaldehyde
- 20 million board feet of hardwoods in caskets
- Over 80,000 tons of copper, bronze and steel in caskets
- 1.6 million tons of reinforced concrete in burial vaults
At last, you’ve found a permanent natural resting place that allows you or your loved ones to return to the cycle of life. No more searching. No more worries.
At Infinity Cemetery, in death and burial, you become one with nature’s beauty and wonder.
Return to Nature ~ Honored ForeverYES, I WANT TO KNOW MORE